Reclaim Your Time with Time Boundaries
3 sustainable strategies to reduce the overwhelm of overcommitment, refill your cup when feeling drained, and prioritize purpose over perfection
This 45-minute recorded workshop + worksheet is for you if:
- You tend to over commit to the point of overwhelm.
- You're a caregiver who often feels drained.
- You are your own harshest critic; you struggle with perfectionism and because you're overextended you feel like you can't do anything well.
It can help you:
- Develop a schedule that feels sustainable (and joyful)
- Be intentional about living a more full, yet balanced life
- Reset your intentions and prioritize your health and self-care
- A simple scheduling strategy for being more realistic with your time and creating space throughout your day to settle stress and ensure you’re taking care of your wellbeing needs.
- A process for responding yes, no, or not right now in a way that reflects your time, energy, intuition and capacity.
- How to recognize when expectations have become toxic to your wellbeing, hence blocking your ability to do your best work and enjoy your life.
- A worksheet to integrate the material and apply the strategies to your own life.
- Scripts for authentically saying "no", "not right now", or "I changed my mind'.
Whether it’s through boutique coaching, intimate groups, transformational workshops, public speaking or writing, Allie helps recovering people pleasers and high-achievers create healthy, happy, secure relationships where they feel seen, safe and empowered to step more fully into their unique gifts and purpose. Allie is a Somatica® trained Sex and Relationship Coach, Certified Yoga Teacher and Certified Holistic Health Coach with her Masters in Education.
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the workshop?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this downloadable workshop.
How do I work with Allie directly?
Learn more about working with Allie at OmBodyHealth.com.